Mindsick Tracker

free counters

segunda-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2008

The Gruesomes - Tyrants of Teen Trash



Banda canadense dos anos 80 (pelo jeito eles até alcançaram certa popularidade lá), o som deles é aquela coisa bem revivalista mesmo, a lá Music Machine, cheia de fuzz, grunhidos, farfisa e gritaria. Destaque pras faixas Get Outta my Hair, Cry in the Night (do Q65), Dementia 13 e I Never Loved Her.

---

Canadian 80s band (looks like they were kinda popular there), their sound is exactly what yo should expect from a revival band, a lá Music Machine, drenched with fuzz, snarls, farfisa e wild screaming. Get Outta my Hair, Q'65's Cry in the Night, Dementia 13 and I Never Loved Her are the attention stealers here.

01 - (Theme From) Bikers From Hell
02 - Cry In the Night
03 - I Never Loved Her
04 - What's Your Problem?
05 - The Witch
06 - Gone For Good
07 - Jack the Ripper
08 - For All I Care
09 - Bloodhound
10 - Get Outta My Hair
11 - Unchain My Heart
12 - My Broken Heart Will Never Mend (Unless You Come Back With the Glue)
13 - Dementia 13

43 MBs
Download

Nenhum comentário:

 
Creative Commons License
LAZD by Zombiernardo, Belzebuzble and Toninho Cavera is licensed under a Creative Commons Atribuição-Uso Não-Comercial-Vedada a Criação de Obras Derivadas 2.5 Brasil License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.likeazedesgraca.blogspot.com.