Mindsick Tracker

free counters

sexta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2009

Garage Acetates vols. 3 e 4

Vol. 3

  1. The Fanatics - Woman
  2. The Noblemen - I'm Gone
  3. Dave & the Wanderers - My Heart is in Pain
  4. Six Minus One - Fun and Games
  5. Bedlam's Offspring - I'll be Ther
  6. The Wombats - Hey
  7. The Method - Free as the Wind
  8. The Muphets - One Thing
  9. Juveniles - Let me Tell you Girl
  10. The Fanatics - Bitter Bells
  11. The Wombats - Please Come On
  12. The 4 Dimensions - I Feel so Well
  13. Straightjackets - On my Own
  14. Unknown - Train to Nowhere

Download



Vol. 4

  1. The Blue Embers - I Don't Want to See You
  2. The Henchmen - Jack of All Trades
  3. Unknown - Voodoo
  4. Creation's Disciple - Strings of Rhyme
  5. Michelle's Menagerie - Stay Away
  6. Unknown - I've Had Enough
  7. The Sideburns - You're no Good
  8. The Jagged Edge - I'm Gonna Find my Way
  9. Henchmen - Walk With my Baby
  10. The Creations - Get on my Train
  11. Henchmen - Sad Clown
  12. The Younger Set - Do you Love Me
  13. Henchmen - Strangers
  14. The Reign - Zippered Heart
Download

2 comentários:

Robert Charbonnier disse...

Thank you for these collections. The four volumes are great ! A delight.

Johnny Lebrel disse...

thanks for this serie,
great work!!

 
Creative Commons License
LAZD by Zombiernardo, Belzebuzble and Toninho Cavera is licensed under a Creative Commons Atribuição-Uso Não-Comercial-Vedada a Criação de Obras Derivadas 2.5 Brasil License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.likeazedesgraca.blogspot.com.